1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Keeping his commandments

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by HisWitness, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

there you have it folks---DHK has said that everything he says on these threads is 100% correct--what need do you have in debating with him--if everything he says is 100% correct--hes right and you ALL are wrong !!!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I don't suggest you mock or belittle.
    Rather read what I said carefully.

I don't post what I don't believe.
    I didn't say I was 100% accurate
    I said I only post what I believe to be 100% accurate.

Don't misrepresent what I say!

3. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

if you believe it to be 100% correct--then you believe others are 100% wrong in what they say--don't try and slide around it friend--NO ONE is correct in debating but YOU.

:love2::love2::love2:

4. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you can keep giving me infractions all you want--3 now !!!

Your just doing that because you have POWER to do so and you want me off the board.

Even if I am banned to oblivion---it will not change the facts--:laugh::laugh:

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

On that you are right. I believe you are wrong on this particular topic, and I don't see anyone that disagrees with me either. In fact I think we all agree with one accord that you are wrong. I don't stand alone. I stand with others. Why sidestep the issues?

Leviticus 19:19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

Do you keep the above command, meatcutter, if that be your occupation as you say in your profile?
    Do you believe it is for eternity, forever, as you refer to the other commands given in Leviticus?

6. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

why even bother debating with you---YOU are 100% correct and others are 100% wrong.

anything anyone has said against your posts--NO matter who it has been--they have been WRONG---YOUR the only one here that knows everything.

SO MAYBE GIVE YOURSELF AN INFRACTURE !!!

WE all just ought to bow to you and go along with your teachings.

Since you have ALL power to keep giving folks infractures here and getting them banned----:praying::praying::praying::praying:

and you don't even answer the posts correctly---you slide and shimmy past what you don't want to deal with. and expect others to deal with all that you post--example speaks louder than words friend.

#86 HisWitness, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
  7. beameup

beameup Member

We can assume that H.W. observes all the kosher laws.

Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien:
    for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.
    Deut 14:21

8. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

There are six other moderators on just this forum alone, plus a number of administrators who can intervene at any time. So you are wrong.

Stop derailing the thread and simply post to the OP.
    You keep referring to the Book of Leviticus. Are ALL these commands for us today? Do you keep them all?

9. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

Why DHK gives infractions...

Because they are due. He does not single you out, nor anyone else. You break the rules of the board, you merit infractions. Others break the rules, they merit infractions.

Looking over the past threads you have posted in, imo, you deserve far more than just three infractions. You should consider yourself fortunate that you have only received three thus far.

Ecclesiastes 7:5 It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.

10. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you haven't even dealt with the questions I asked you first--im sick of your ignorant game of anser me or im the almighty on this board and ill ban you.

Answer mine and stop purposely avoiding them---and ill follow your example of respecting you likewise and answering yours.

SHOW some respect and youll get some friend !!!

11. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

12. Steadfast Fred

Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

13. Winman

Winman Active Member

This thread is so stupid, that this can't make it any worse;

#93 Winman, Jul 4, 2013
  14. Steadfast Fred

That is outright vulgar!

15. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

tell us your take on Yeshua saying if you love him---Keep his commandments ?

do you call the words of messiah stupid ?

#95 HisWitness, Jul 4, 2013
  16. Winman

Winman Active Member

Just that, if you love Jesus, you should try to obey him.

That said, that is not what we have to do to be saved, the scriptures say to believe on Jesus Christ to be saved. That is, to cast yourself on him and depend upon Jesus alone to save you.

17. Winman

Winman Active Member

As I said, it was no worse than folks arguing forever. There is a time to know when to quit, you are just wasting your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.