1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kent State, Ruby Ridge, WACO, Elián González

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Matt Black, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm aware that the ATF scarcely acted honourably in the 'back story' to the siege but that's no justification for trying to kill police. If I'm missing something further that might point towards some kind of self-defence legal defence, then I'm open to enlightenment.

2. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    From the Senate Report
    from FBI Assistant Director Danny Coulson's own statement to the FBI's Office of Professional responsibility:

I agree with you that the shooting of any law enforcement officer is absolutely wrong. But as Squire Robinson mentioned it is not as black and white as you believe.

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Remember, the charge against Mr. Weaver was for making a sawed off shotgun. The Weaver home place on Ruby Ridge was not some kind of sprawling white supremacist compound.