1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kerry's hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by church mouse guy, Aug 25, 2004.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In the case of Stephen Herbits (#7), that actually is a personal friend of Rumsfeld and Rumsfeld is responsible for his appointment. One wonders if they need him in the Pentagon to tell them how to do homosexual torture in the prisons?

However, in the case of John Kerry, he is actually on record as saying that sodomites are born that way. Reminds me of the old saying that criminals were shifty-eyed and had strange skulls. Junk science. John Kerry does not mind stating things that he has no way of proving. That is the hardcore politician in him that wants to please the homosexual audience in the Democrat Party. Homosexuals are nasty to work for as bosses. They frighten me with all their diseases.

2. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Should you be frightened of homosexuals? Depends on what you do with them, mouse.

The most current research indicates that one's sexual orientation is established very early, perhaps before birth.

I know it was in my case, and in the cases of every person but one among those I've asked. How about you, mouse? Did you seriously consider homosexuality as a lifestyle before deciding on whatever you are?

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

That just goes to show, askM, that what may be "obvious" is not necessarily true. I do not have "serious haterd" for Bush, but I do think he has been a spectacular failure as president.

How does the bible tell us to choose our leaders?

Is it comprehensive or just cherry-picked issues which were tacked onto amendments to appropriation bills?

Those are life & death issues, but what the hey! Not one to waste sympathy on your fellow man, are you?

No, our reward will be in the next life. That kind of thinking led to the Inquisition and pogroms.

Do you mean that the dollar is unimportant or that the Lord will make it strong if the President has proper faith? As for the opinions of the rest of the world, consider that many who post here are from the rest of the world and that the US is a part of that world.

It depends on what kind of morality you mean and what means you think we should take. Turkey is trying to recriminalize adultery - is that the direction you want to go?

I want what is best for this country and for this world which the incompetent, inept, incurious George clearly is not.

What do you mean by principalities?

I appreciate it.

For you, this is the same as never taking us to war without the approval of the UN? The Shrub did go to the UN, although he chose not to wait for a resolution (mainly because France, Germany and China wanted to wait until the weapons inspectors finished their job).