1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

King James Version

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Brother Shane, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Brother Shane

Brother Shane New Member

Know what, yes, I am leaving. I WILL NOT continue to post on here to a bunch of rude people. It this how you treat your new members? I understnad its your way or the highway and buddy I choose the highway! This place don't give you but a bledding ulser! Aggervating. Aggervating.

Plese delete my account..or whatever. I am FED UP!

2. Brother Shane

Brother Shane New Member

Keep this up, you will have NO new members. And I also do not refer ANY of my friends here. Goodbye!

3. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Another KJVO bites the dust. Pity that he thought the BB is against the KJV, I would have liked to see him present some evidence for that.

4. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pappy: Know what, yes, I am leaving. I WILL NOT continue to post on here to a bunch of rude people.

Are we rude because we won't go along with the KJVO doctrine, or is it because we dare to tell the TRUTH?

It this how you treat your new members? I understnad its your way or the highway and buddy I choose the highway! This place don't give you but a bledding ulser! Aggervating. Aggervating.

You're wise to choose to leave da kitchen if ya caint take da heat.

However, you made a statement for which we asked for PROOF. You said this board was against the KJV, and when several people POLITELY asked you for evidence, you acted as if someone here had insulted your mom.

WE have beliefs and feelings, too. We've seen too many hit-n-runners come and go. If you'd taken ten minutes to have read some of the posts in other threads, or the archives, you woulda seen there ARE some KJVOs here who have no probs abiding by the same rules that we anti-KJVOismists do, and that the admins & moderators themselves abide by.

The rules are quite simple...This forum is a Baptist forum, and we assume every Baptist is a Christian. Therefore, no anti-Christian posts are allowed, no vulgarity, no reviling of any legitimate Bible versions allowed. Those are very simple and liberal rules, and anyone who cannot live with them has a problem this board's members cannot help them with.

I respect your right to be KJVO, but I have very clear and very real reasons to fight the KJVO myth, and to not be KJVO myself. I have asked thousands of KJVOs to provide justification for their myth, and they simply cannot do it.

And we have every right to question a statement such as yours, that this board is against the KJV itself. No answer = incorrect statement.

5. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Pappy said:

I WILL NOT continue to post on here to a bunch of rude people.

Oh, the irony!

:rolleyes:

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

As this thread as never been on topic and the author of the OP has departed the thread is closed.