1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KJBOism?

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by william s. correa, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william s. correa

william s. correa New Member

Why didn't God send Missionaries from Japan, China, Korea, Vietnam, and all othe countries to America if we did not have the Word of God (KJB) to share with the world already? Why are there so many ISM"S in ASIA? Malachi 3:6 thats why!

2. DeclareHim

DeclareHim New Member

:rolleyes:
    The KJV is an English product not an American produced item. Although all of the revisions are American produced.

3. DeclareHim

DeclareHim New Member

That's like saying America is God's country because we have so many translations or because we have the KJV it's just plain silly.

4. william s. correa

No! my friend it is a GOD product, and God gave Us His WORD and trusted us with it to share with the world, just like he trusted Moses and the Prophets to Keep and preserve His Word! He Knew the USA woul send Missionaries to the world lets face it folks this aint the fishing Hole its Out there in the World!

5. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

It looks like another round of circular reasoning is about to start. Since there is no biblical mandate for one version of the Bible one must throw out logic and create his own reason for making an idol out of a version and considering all other versions as demonic. Why can't we be glad that God is at work using His Word in many versions and many languages all over the world. I am always impressed when the Spirit uses the KJV, NKJV, NIV, RSV, NASB, Holman etc. etc. etc. to touch a persons life and they come to Him by His great power.

Bro Tony

6. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Haven't I seen the logic of this thread both pro and con :rolleyes: :( at least a dozen times since I started on the BB in January 2006? Or am I confusing this with "C" vs. "A"? :confused: :D

Moderators???

Ed

7. william s. correa

He will touch the alright. remember Exodus 6-11

8. william s. correa

9. Phil310

Phil310 New Member

10. Phil310

Phil310 New Member

Sorry! the above quote was from william s. correa

11. william s. correa

Cought any Fish lately? [​IMG]

12. william s. correa

Lets just say by the grace of God you were in Japan and were Japanese would you apreciate, the pro or the con in Soulwinning? If you were one of the few who were saved in that country and at any time some one could Kill you for the Gospel sake! Not just Japan but any Country for that case! I would pray for a KJB!

13. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What in the world is a KJB? A Russian secret police officer? What would HE be doing in Japan?

14. rbell

rbell Active Member

My head hurts from trying to figure the above sentence out.

15. william s. correa

KING JAMES BIBLE

16. william s. correa

KING JAMES BIBLE </font>[/QUOTE]You "MEAN" kgb

17. william s. correa

My head hurts from trying to figure the above sentence out. </font>[/QUOTE]Take two aspirin and post tommorrow!

18. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Why didn't God send Missionaries from Japan, China, Korea, Vietnam, and all othe countries to America if we did not have the Word of God (KJB) to share with the world already?

At this point in time, South Korea is one of the most active countries for sending out missionaries, if not the most active. What's your point?

19. william s. correa

My point is that they started with the isms, and NOW they send Missionaries? I dont beleive that God would just trust any one with His Word.Thats great that there are some saved folk in S. Korea But what About N. Korea where they Abort and kill more Christians than any where else those are the ones who need Jesus! This feel good religion of today is letting the world tell the church what to do as they did in Babylon. I'm sure there are some devout unmovable prayer warriors that will not Bow down to their gods! Lets take the Word of God to the Lost and Quit bickerring! I personally will have a KJB with me and Quote from the Word of God. "Thus saith the Lord"!

20. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    KING JAMES BIBLE </font>[/QUOTE]I think he means King James VERSION.(KJV)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.