1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KJV Bibles needed for revival

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by dblee32, Aug 8, 2011.

1. dblee32

dblee32 New Member

I am overjoyed!! Biblesenders.org has graciously agreed to help us not only with Bibles, but with DVD tracts as well!! God is steadily opening doors for us, and I am expecting Him to move in a mighty way in Kinston, NC!! I encourage everyone who is able to please support the ministry of Biblesenders.org! It is an awesome ministry operating by faith, solely for the glory of God!

2. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

Actually Biblesenders.org is a different ministry. Our website which is down at the moment is www.thebiblesenders.info

While I commend their ministry for wanting to get people bibles this I have a problem with this quoted from their site
    "While personally we believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit and the vigorous exercise of ALL the gifts of the Spirit (also in the book), we also believe that it doesn't matter if you are Lutheran, Methodist, Catholic, Baptist, Pentecostal, Charismatic, Calvary Chapel, Presbyterian or Anglican"

God bless. :)

#22 TheBibleSender, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
  3. dblee32

dblee32 New Member

Sorry about that! I just saw the Biblesenders.org website sometime last week, and when I saw your screen name, I just assumed it was the same ministry. Now that we have cleared that up, I jus5 want to thank you again for all your help!

4. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gideons International

dblee32,

Have you contacted the Gideons International in Nashville, TN about getting KJVs in bulk volumes? :applause:

"That is all!"

5. dblee32

dblee32 New Member

Yes I have. The Gideon's were the first organization I tried, but they turned me down, sayin% they only supply to institutions.

6. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I would suggest that you try to talk to a local representative. There have been several times that I have been offered Bibles by Gideon reps for our missionary ministry.

7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I have had the same experience, though not with big numbers of Bibles.