1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KJV Disciples Study Bible

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by R. Lawson, Jan 6, 2011.

1. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Does anyone know where I could find one of these?

2. BobinKy

BobinKy New Member

I usually can find most things on the Internet. However, I cannot find anything on this request.

I did find a little about the NIV Disciple's Study Bible from Holman Bible Publishers: The Return of the Disciple's Study Bible, Now in HCSB. But I do not think the HCSB edition ever made it out.

Thomas Nelson published The King James Study Bible a few years back. The copyright is owned by Liberty University. You can still obtain copies on the used book market. Thomas Nelson is releasing this Bible again as a 400th Anniversary Edition with a hefty price increase.

There is also a Discipleship Study Bible: NRSV, but this Bible is probably not what you seek.

I am sorry I could not help you.

...Bob

#2 BobinKy, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
  3. Baptist4life

Baptist4life Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The King James Study Bible is what I've used for the last 20 years. I highly recommend it.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like BobinKy, I could only find the Disciple's Study Bible for the NIV

Oxford's Pilgrim King James Study Bible of 1948 is the Bible I've primarily used for the last 40 years.

5. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

I do have the King James Study Bible. I may stick with that. The Pilgrim King James Study Bible can be found on Amazon for $60, but I may wait on purchasing it.

Thanks for all the help, guys!