1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KJVO Walked Out on Me!

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Dr. Bob, Feb 16, 2003.

1. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, this will be my last post on the subject since we will never see eye-to eye.

So, God protected the words penned by the unlearned Peter, but He couldn't/wouldn't protect the words when done by an unlearned printer?

I guess I'm having a little bit of trouble figuring out the twisted logic here.

God Bless!!!

Adam [​IMG]

p.s. I think from now on my attitude towards the whole KJVO debate should be that I'll read my NASB, and leave y'all to your KJV, and when we get to heaven, we'll let God straighten it out. Y'all will be there in heaven with me, won't ya?? :D :D :D (now boys, before you think I'm calling your salvation into question, please take note of the smilies. I'm just messing with y'all. have a great night :D )

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think we've gone beyond silly here. Obviously, there was no Greek translation of the OT texts before the Christian era. And if Dr. Bob had just covered the triquetra on his NKJV, there would have been no controversy. Besides, we all know he's Latin Vulgate Only.

Kyrie Eleison!

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not only did God allow "printer errors" in the original publishing of the 1611KJV
    but the dreaded Alexandrian APOCRYPHA :eek: somehow was overlooked!

HankD