1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Know Your Enemy

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gup20, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Gup20

Gup20 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Mark Fairley and The Fuel Project present the most detailed expose ever done on “Mystery Babylon,” the inception and development of Satan’s shadowy parallel kingdom in the earth.

For those who may not have seen it, I highly recommend it. It is a YouTube series called Know Your Enemy. I know some people who have described it as life-changing. I would simply say that it is remarkably revealing and you won't look at the world the same way again after finishing it.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD

2. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Excellent presentation! He deals with the symbols and their historical origins and direct assoiations with Roman Catholicism accurately.

3. Gup20

Gup20 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Did anyone watch this whole series?

What did you think of it?

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Thanks for the link, I will check it out and let you know what I thought of it.

5. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I have now listened to the first 65 presentations and these are excellent! I look forward to looing at the next 85. This series is a MUST if you really want to get a good overall grip on world history and the Bible.

6. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I have viewed all 77 in the basic series. Tremendous - Great - fantastic - a MUST for every Bible believer who wants to get a good grip on history from a Biblical perspective in dealing with Mystery Religion.