1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Knowledge/foreknowledge explained within a Trinitarian Persona?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Benjamin, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To answer how Calvinism got brought into the mix is that you asked me what this premise was doing for me; I tried to explain that I see it as a logical refute to determinism doctrines and in doing so got things off on the wrong foot, apparently. That is why I admitted it was unfair to do so after realizing you saw it as an offense…

I do appreciate your knowledge and I am truly thankful for input, and think I also share in the frustrations generated by not keeping things on track, and having to deal with arrogance, and so as for problems with each other, I do care and hope things work out to edify. BTW, I did read some of your blog yesterday.

My offer to present scripture was in reference to different types of Devine knowledge, which was the subject of the title, the end of post #8, and this certainly was an effort to get things back track and support my case with the burden of proof, I referred to it in sarcasm as “on a side note”. Hence the frustration of having to deal with every sensitivity that another may have in trying to stick to topic.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    O.K. I’ll let up; right after this post so people will know what I was responding to above that got deleted in #20. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Brandon C. Jones

Brandon C. Jones New Member

I purposely edited that out because I didn't appreciate my own tone and felt that I was being worked up too much over nothing. I guess one doesn't really have editorial power of his own posts once they get out on this board even while editing is still available. Oh well. I don't really regret anything above but just decided that my involvement in this thread needed to stop as it will now.

#23 Brandon C. Jones, Feb 9, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2007