1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Knowledge Of Islam

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Rippon, May 7, 2016.

1. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since early Feb. I have had access to youtube. I have made it a point to become more familiar with Islam.

I will list some people (podcasts)and that have videos which I appreciate. I don't have time presently to say much more about them individually. Some are Christians. Some are Roman Catholics. Some are atheists. Some are this and some are that. But they are are quite knowledgeable and brave.

Beware, a few of the following use bad language. But most of the ones I have listed remain in the bounds of propriety.

Bill Warner
    Farrah Prudence
    Aynaz Anni Cyrus
    Sister Hatune Dogan
    Ann Marie Waters (Sharia Watch)
    Tommy Robinson
    Paul Weston
    Rebel Media --especially Ezra Levant, and Lauren Southern
    Brigitte Gabriel
    Dom the Conservative
    Pam Geller
    Robert Spencer
    Jay Smith
    Steven Crowder
    Geert Wilders
    Nonie Darwish
    Ingrid Carlqvist
    Stefan Molyneux

Please get to "know" some of these people. Listen to what they are saying and absorb with discernment.

2. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lol, yeah, Crowder's language is pretty rough. But that video where he went in to the Muslim owned bakeries to ask if they would make a cake for a gay wedding was pretty funny.

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, this will be controversial. Ann Barnhardt is extreme. She sometimes uses blue language and she has some strange Roman Catholic beliefs.

On the plus side, she is extremly articulate, brave and knowledgeable. Check out the video I first saw months ago Woman Burns Qur'an. She reads verses from that book with slices of bacon as markers --then burns those pages along with the raw bacon.

The Glazov Gang has many good things regarding its exposure of Islam.

The deceased Christopher Hitchens --though fully against Christianity was sharp as a tack regarding Islam. He was quite bold and expressed himself rather clearly.

Sam Harris is another anti-God person. Such a pity. He's very intelligent and lays out the facts of Islam very plainly.

Another non-Christian author who is an ardent scholar is Dr. Tom Holland. He has written a number of books, but In the Shadow of the Sword is supposed to be excellent.

Check out Brave Young Muslim Woman. The video is just 8:31 minutes long, but she tells her story of being Muslim and becoming a Christian.

It is way past the time that everyone needs to be aware of the dangers of Islam. Europe is a complete mess. Well, I should modify that. Eastern Urope is doing much better. Their politicians have not fallen prey to PC.

Germany is under a world of hurt. Merkel is terrible.

There is a wild German man who has released many videos; mostly in German, of course. But check out two that are in English : To All Europeans! (1/7/2016) and Europeans stand up or it will be too late...(4/15/2016). His blog is called Volxtribun.

This is sobering --there are 751 no-go zones in France and 55 in Sweden. Sweden is under collapse economically --not to mention in other aspects as well.

4. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Refugee Crisis made in America
    http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-refugee-crisis-made-in-america/

"....the countries that have generated most of the refugees are all places where the United States has invaded, overthrown governments, supported insurgencies, or intervened in a civil war. The invasion of Iraq created a power vacuum that has empowered terrorism in the Arab heartland. Supporting rebels in Syria has piled Pelion on Ossa. Afghanistan continues to bleed 14 years after the United States arrived and decided to create a democracy. Libya, which was relatively stable when the U.S. and its allies intervened, is now in chaos, with its disorder spilling over into sub-Saharan Africa.

Everywhere people are fleeing the violence, which, among other benefits, has virtually obliterated the ancient Christian presence in the Middle East. Though I recognize that the refugee problem cannot be completely blamed on only one party, many of those millions would be alive and the refugees would for the most part be in their homes if it had not been for the catastrophic interventionist policies pursued by both Democratic and Republican administrations in the United States...."

See my signature.

#4 kyredneck, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
  5. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A few weeks ago I had separate conversations with folks from various European countries.

A Spaniard said the immigration/Muslim problem has not yet affected his nation as it has in a number of major European countries.

An Italian said it has wreaked havoc in southern Italy and is concerned about the rest of the country.

A German couple said they don't think anything is going one. Everything is just fine in their neck of the woods in southern Germany.

About six months ago I met a young white Brit. He was approximately 25. When I engagaged him on the topic of the immigrat problem in Europe he said that I, as a white American had no room to talk. He went on to say that I had no right to lecture (I was merely speaking) about any imigration problem. According to him everything was just fine. He claimed that I was misinformed.

Tonight I spoke with four Indonesian college students. I spoke with them for about tewn minutes.I asked if they considered themselves moderate Muslims. They answered in the affirmative. They admitted that they have "compromised" (their worda number of Islamic beliefs while in China. I put forth the following question:"Do you agree that a former Muslim should be killed for renouncing Islam?" In one voice these "moderate" Muslims said in unison "Of course." Hmmm...

I also spoke of the Jesus of the Bible in contradistinction to Isa of the Quran. Interestingly, they denied that Isa was Jesus. Most Muslims believe He is the same person. I told them that Jesus is the God man who died on the cross for the purpose of redemption of sins. "Yeah, yeah, we know that's what Christains say. But Isa was not Jesus."