1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kodak Easyshare Printer Dock

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Morningstarlet, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Morningstarlet

Morningstarlet New Member

Does anyone own a Kodak Easyshare Printer Dock? If so have you had problems with the paper jamming constantly? Right now I'm so frustrated I'm ready to throw it into the trashcan. There is no paper jammed in it, but every time I try to print the amber lights start flashing. I can't figure out what the problem is. Does anyone have any suggestions? :confused:

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't have one:

If the printer operates separate from your computer try unplugging it for a few minutes and trying again.

If it works through your computer, have you tried rebooting your computer? Printers are famous for giving problems from time to time.

If it is a new problem and it has worked before you might try uninstalling the printer software and reinstall it.

Also, be sure your paper is the correct type, thickness etc. Be sure to check your printer book on troubles, usually toward the rear.

Also you could check their website for an FAQ and see if there is help.

3. Morningstarlet

Morningstarlet New Member

Well for whatever reason it seems to be working now, though it does make a lot of noise when the picture is coming out. Kodak Easyshare Cameras really take nice pictures, but the printer that comes with it is very finicky.