1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Kremlin Trolls

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, May 30, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No actually I'm currently studying UML. That's Universal Modeling Language for the non computer geeks on the board.

I see you're still using the old "guilt by association" fallacy to cover for your lack of evidence.

Some things never change.

#41 poncho, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is not the old capitalist guilt by association trick that my question to you involves, Papa Poncho. A smart komrade wants to be a kommissar in the new world order where UML will be needed by Komrade Putout to look over the shoulder of Hillary and read what is on her server.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Question? What question?

That was just the same old fallacy you always use with a question mark. :rolleyes:

If you could prove your claims using evidence you wouldn't have to resort to recycling the same old fallacy and engaging in the inevitable discourse of psychobabble that follows after the fallacy fails to produce the intended effect.

Like I said, some things never change.

#43 poncho, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
  4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kapitalistic use of fallacies will cease under Komrade Putout as soon as he has full kontrol of the Ukraine.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm starting to worry about your medical condition CMG you sound like a man having a stroke.

Is there someone you can call to take you to the hospital?

#45 poncho, Jun 25, 2015
  6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Komrade Putout does not approve of sending people to the hospital--he prefers sending them to the morgue. When Komrade Putout controls the Ukraine he will send all kapitalistic peoples to the morgue.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

In that case it's probably a good thing we encouraged the federal government and Wall Street to turn our capitalist system into a corporatist system.

#47 poncho, Jun 25, 2015
  8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Komrade Hillary hit the reset button with Komrade Putout and she will komplete the Russianization of the Wall Street kapitalistic economy where poor people get rich and make Wall Street like Kremlin where everybody get poor and die. Komrade Hillary and Komrade Vladimir are brothers.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

CMG is ok folks he's just suffering from one of his spells with cognitive dissonance. It happens when facts and evidence render the neocon's talking points and false narratives moot. :)

#49 poncho, Jun 25, 2015
  10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Komrade Putout will send me to the morgue as soon as he completes his conquest of the Ukraine. Putout is going slow in the Ukraine because he wants to keep his friends in the West. I think that Komrade Putout sent Russian soldiers to the morgue for taking selfies in Ukraine.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There's the problem CMG.

You've wasted a whole year and a half thinking instead of proving.

12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Papa Poncho, you are the only person in the world who seriously contends that the Russians have not sent soldiers into the Ukraine. Komrade Putout should invite you to the Kremlin for lunch--however, I should warn you that you yourself will be the lunch.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

How many ways can you prove that you cannot prove what you keep claiming? :rolleyes:

Quit with the "guilt by association" fallacy and bring on the evidence. You've already made everyone wait a year and a half to see it.

So let's see it.

#53 poncho, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is not guilt by association, Papa Poncho, when you insist over and over that the Russians have not sent troops into the Ukraine. Even Putin does not bother to deny that he has troops in the Ukraine. So you are denying what Putin does not bother to deny and that makes you very useful to Putin. That is not guilt by association. That is being used. At least the Kremlin Trolls are getting paid for what they do.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Whoa! That must have took some real deep thinking on your part.

It's a wonder to me how you have been able to go on for a year and half telling me you aren't doing what you've been doing while you're doing what you deny you've been doing all along.

What's that's awful buzzing sound in the background?

Did the smoke that must surely be coming out of your ears from such laborious thinking set the smoke detector off? :laugh:

#55 poncho, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Code 200, amigo.

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You will believe whatever the corporate media tells you. You will believe whatever the corporate media tells you. You will believe whatever the corporate media tells you. You will believe whatever the corporate media tells you. You will believe whatever the corporate media tells you. You will believe whatever the corporate media tells you . . .

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Malaysian Pressure Forces MH17 Investigation to UN

Malaysia, frustrated by the refusal of the official international investigation-team to produce any clear evidence yet of whom to blame for the downing of the MH17 Malaysian airliner over the Ukrainian civil-war zone on 17 July 2014, has finally forced the team to request the UN to investigate. They’ve forced the original four nations on the team to accept UN adjudication of any final report. This will enable a court-proceeding to make the ultimate determination of guilt (upon which judgment penalties and compensation will be assessed), and this court-determination would inevitably allow whatever party is being blamed by the five-member official investigating team, to present its own evidence in the case, so that the court will make the ultimate determination — the official investigating team will not be performing that crucial judgmental function.

Malaysia was long prohibited from even participating in this investigational team, but on 5 November 2014, a deal was finally reached with the four nations that did comprise the team — four U.S. allies: Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, and (a suspect in possibly having downed the MH17) Ukraine itself (though it had lost none of its citizens in the disaster) — so, the next day, Malaysia’s New Straits Times headlined “Malaysia to join MH17 criminal probe team,” and reported that, “The prime minister said the country had been invited to play a bigger role in the recovery and investigation of the ill-fated aircraft, believed to have been downed by a missile over eastern Ukraine on July 17.”

Continue . . . http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/06/malaysian-pressure-forces-mh17-investigation-to-un.html

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Translate "code 200" into Russian and then check out what it is--in case you don't know. Also called cargo 200 in Russian--in case you don't know.

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm not interested in learning any codes.

At this point I'm more interested in seeing how long you can keep inserting your favorite fallacy where you should be inserting the evidence I asked you to provide a year and a half ago.

You should have learned by now that neocon mind tricks don't work on me. Only evidence does.

#60 poncho, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015