1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Late Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 12strings, Feb 16, 2012.

1. 12strings

12strings Active Member

I've been around these forums for a while, but if anybody's interested, here goes:

I am a 31 year old Husband and father of a 1.5 year old. My wife is due to have our second (a girl) in about 2 weeks (March 1...so if you read this after that, she should be here).

I grew up in Ohio in a GARBC Church, went to Cedarville University, then led music part-time at a 10-year old church outside of Boston, MA. Then I returned to the midwest to attend SBTS in Louisville.

I am currently the Music and Youth Pastor at an SBC Church of just over 200 in Indiana, where I lead a Praise band and choir, teach teenagers, and preach occasionally. I have been here almost 5 years.

I lean reformed in my soteriology, though I generally think discussions about limited atonement are mostly semantics on both sides. I enjoy these discussions not that I am out of school to keep my brain working.

That's all for now.

-Andy

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Even if it's late....Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome late to the board!

4. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Glad to have you aboard.

5. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

And he is a guitar player. That means he is more noble then regular people.:wavey:

I play guitar and Banjo. I am twice as noble. :wavey::wavey:

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    12 S, I grew up in a GARBC church - some of our youth went to Ceaderville ( I joined Uncle Sams summer camp which lasted 3 years). I am now asst pastor of a SBC church.

Salty

PS welcome to BB