1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Latest CNN / USA Today poll

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by TomVols, Oct 18, 2004.

1. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Bush leads 52 - 44 according to the most recent CNN/USA today poll.

2. Daisy

Daisy New Member

With what margin of error?

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one likes Kerry and his signifying about lesbians, not to mention his self-confessed war crimes and his calling his "comrades" baby-killers and rapists. Now he wants to withdraw from the war on terror. He wants to tax the upper classes and engage always-unworkable price controls on the best health care system in the world because some people do not have insurance although they do have health care. As a big liberal, he is a dinosaur in an era where common people realize that big government has reached a point of diminishing returns and that smaller and smaller government is better, just as less and less taxes are better. One leading economist pointed out that the Bush tax cuts were not deep enough. We need more tax cuts for every single American citizen.

Let's hope that the American people dump the Democrats this election day! Wouldn't you like to see Kerry get a job instead of just marrying rich women?

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I think 3 or 4. It's outside the margin.
    Truthfully, I'm surprised at that.

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Bush leads 52-44 percent among likely voters in a Gallup Poll taken for CNN and USA Today from Thursday through Saturday, up from 49-46 after the second debate. (Margin of error is 4)
    Bush leads 50-44 among likely voters in a Newsweek Poll conducted Thursday and Friday. (Margin of error is 4).
    Bush leads 50-46 in a tracking poll of likely voters taken Wednesday through Saturday for ABC News, up from 48-48 in the Tuesday-Friday period. (Margin of error is 2.5).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6273430/

6. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Hopefully it will be a wide enough margin that the Constitution Party vote-stealing won't make for a recount-fest.

7. Enoch

Enoch New Member

GEORGE W. BUSH 2004 YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I must have missed the headline about "Constitution Party vote-stealing". Do you have a link to the source of this?

9. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

Blind hatred, no doubt.

10. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

I must have missed the headline about "Constitution Party vote-stealing". Do you have a link to the source of this? </font>[/QUOTE]I didn't realize my every position had to carry with it polling data. I will certainly be more careful to clear my statments with you beforehand in the future.

11. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Pizza apparently thinks that if you don't vote as he wants, you are "vote stealing."

Ramussen, which does daily tracking polls, today has Bush and Kerry at 47 each.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/

That's really bad news for Bush. Here's why:
    http://www.electoral-vote.com/oct/oct18.html

Because Bush's support is concentrated, he leads in fewer states with large numbers of electoral votes.

So being tied in popular vote is a loser for him. Looks like it might come down to Florida again. And this time, people are keeping an eye on Jeb and co.

12. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I never knew my vote beloged to any candidate, and that it could be stolen. I thought all of the candidates stated with zero votes and the voters would then select which candidate their states electoral college would vote for.

13. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Yeah, because that's what I said. :rolleyes: