1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Laura Bush: Obama Doing a Good Job

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Magnetic Poles, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You state your opinion, but opinion is not necessarily truth. Of course I understand that the far wacky right simply cannot believe that any opinion but their own can be correct.

One of the few areas I respect Bush for is that he did not criticize Clinton. However, he left such a mess for Obama that I feel Obama has been quite restrained in his words about Bush. Now that is the truth. :laugh:

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

A disciple of Obama would not know the truth if it hit him in the face!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Such a feeble attempt at insult. Please define truth for me. Surely truth as you envision it is not the truth Christ preached. Why? Because Christ preached and taught on how we are to treat each other, with kindness, gentleness, concern. He preached little on what we are to believe. You preach hatred of anyone who does not agree with you. That is neither classic conservatism nor Christian.

And who says I am a disciple of any politician. I try to live as a disciple of Christ, but not as a disciple of any political party nor politician. I suppose you are admitting you are a disciple of the Republican party.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama has criticized Bush and his administration innumerable times.

Anyone who says he hasn't either can't read or just hasn't been paying attention.

A simple google search reveals many instances and quotes.

You guys need to get your heads out of the sand. This is certainly one of your more ridiculous contentions. It is no wonder the liberals here at BB have no credibility.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Globalists always heap praise on each other on how well they're destroying the USA. Hand out medals to each other and such. Makes me sick.

Obama is continung Bush's globalist policies as if Bush was still in office so why wouldn't Mrs. Bush praise him?

6. Timsings

Timsings Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just out of curiosity, I did a Google search on "Obama Criticizes Bush". I didn't look at all 932,000 results, but I did look at the first fifty. There were a couple of instances where President Obama or "the White House" criticized Bush, but the vast majority of those fifty items involved criticism delivered during the campaign before the election or between the election and the inauguration.

7. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Re: the OP - Tain't the first time I've disagreed with the Bushes!:BangHead:

Immigration & 1st bail out being the first that come to mind.