1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lawyers

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Gwen, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

A very successful lawyer parked his brand new Porsche Carrera GT in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he was getting out, a truck came along too close to the car and completely tore off the driver's door.

Fortunately, a policeman was close enough to see the accident and pulled up behind the Porsche, his lights flashing. But, before the policeman had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically about how his Porsche, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same no matter how hard the body shop tried to make it new again.

After the lawyer finally wound down from his rant, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief. 'I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are,' he said. 'You're so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life'

'How can you say such a thing?' asked the lawyer.

The officer replied, 'Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It got ripped off when the truck hit you!'

'OH, NO!' screamed the lawyer.

'MY ROLEX!!!'

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, it's so cold here that the lawyers were walking around town today with their hands in their own pockets.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I didn't expect that... This was funny...

My rolex. :thumbs: :laugh:

4. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good one, Gwen. :laugh:

5. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good one, Gwen.

But I have a good, honest law firm to do my business: Dewey, Cheatum and Howe!

6. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

I think they are in partnership with my neighborhood law firm--Lye, Cheatum, and Steale.

:laugh:

#6 Gwen, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008