1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Learn Arabic for missionaries

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by generichaze, Mar 23, 2009.

1. generichaze

generichaze New Member

Hi All,

:type:
    I have just completed working a program to teach missionaries Arabic. Well I should say updating it.

A lot of the materials currently available to most cost large amounts of money. I created this program with two purposes.

1.) To help missionaries who are trying to learn the language
    2.) to have a clear Gospel message for anyone that has not been born again.

The program has several various parts to it.

The first part has what I like to think of as a living dictionary. When learning a language often times we can hear a definition of a word several times before we actually learn it. In EZ Arabic, you can easily add words to your dictionary so that you can get rid of all those napkins with words on them.

Next you can go and learn the numbers and letters. For many this is one the most scary parts of learning the language.

With EZ Arabic you can hear each letter, and number read to you by a native speaker. Then you can test yourself.

After the user has completed this, they can hear the entire Gospel of John read to them by a native speaker. They can read a long and thus increase their reading skills and hear the Gospel in its entirety.

Anyhow, God bless you all,

Learn Arabic for Free

2. Servent

Servent Member

Thanks I will give it a try.