1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Leno on Paul....(simply my opinion)

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Dec 17, 2011.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

No, Paul is not pro-choice. He is very pro-life. He simply believes that it is up to the states to decide, not the federal government.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks...

...I wasn't sure!

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To be honest, I formed an opinion of Huntsman as being 'a real Republican' here:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=75433

"10. Which candidate is the only GOP presidential contender to come out in full support of the Ryan plan?

C. Jon Huntsman.......

........15. Which candidate was ranked by Cato Institute in 2008 one of the most fiscally conservative governors in America?

C. Jon Huntsman

16. Which candidate was cited by the Pew Center for running the “best-managed” state, hailed by Forbes magazine as the “most fiscally fit” and ranked first in the country for job creation?

C. Jon Huntsman

17. Whose economic plan does The Wall Street Journal consider the most impressive and conservative of the Republican presidential field?

C. Jon Huntsman

18. The American Conservative wrote this about which GOP candidate, “For the past two decades a ‘moderate’ Republican was one who didn’t generally side with his party on three issues: taxes, guns and abortion. [This candidate’s] record on those isn’t just to the right of the moderates. It is to the right of most conservatives”?

C. Jon Huntsman

19. Which candidate was praised in a Club for Growth report for reforming health care with “no individual mandate, no employer mandate and no provision for a massive expansion of subsidized care unlike Obamacare or Romney’s plan”?

C. Jon Huntsman”

4. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

5. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is nice to see...

...that we can agree. Any candidate who supports gay rights is immediately off my list.

My question is, do gay's really need rights? They have rights under the Constitution, as every American does, so why should thy be given their own set of rights?

Right on Matt, can I borrow your pencil to sratch him off my list? :laugh:

7. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

RD2------do any of the top 5 GOP runners support?????

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is a Good Question...

From what I have heard, and believe me, I am not into watching the debates; I found the following, and it may show that each is doing the DC shuffle (they should all be guest on Dancing with the Stars) when it comes to this topic. Some are against gay marriage (supporting the sanctity of marriage between a man and woman), while supporting the rights of gays to not be discriminated against.

Enjoy the following, but keep in mind, this is dated 12/6/11, and minds and stances may have already been changed for the next debate or press conference. :laugh:

SEE: http://www.dailyiowan.com/2011/12/06/Metro/26262.html

What are your thoughts?.?.?.?.?