1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lesbian Couple Giving 11 Year Old Son, Transgender Drugs...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 17, 2011.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ....That's right, it was eventually going to happen, and it finally did. According to the article attached below, their eleven-year-old son, who has a speech impairment and uses sign language to communicate, has declared that he is not a male, but a female trapped in a male' body.

He actually began this quest when he was learning to sign at age three (years old) and told his female partner parents that he was a "girl!"

Look at the article and come up with your own opinions, but let me say that way back when they started allowing gay couples to have, and or adopt, children, I felt that the gender of the couple would have some form of influence on the child.

This is not going away, on its own. It is my belief that the church needs to step up their work in sharing the Gospel message with a lost generation. It would also be helpful, that just as the church is working to stop the legalization of gay marriages, to take a stand and work to get laws changed in order to stop gay couples from having and rearing their own children!

Not that this wouldn't happen with a straight couple. I am not saying this. What I am saying, and it is simply my opinion, is that gay couples with children with effectively have a greater influence upon their children regarding sexual preference.

SEE: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ng-grid10|htmlws-main-bb|dl1|sec3_lnk1|105146

In the name of political correctness and social tolerance, we are creating a very mixed-up society of children. Again, NOT that man-woman-marriage-relationships have done a better job. They haven't!

However, with this third option (gay, lesbian, trans gender) growing in popularity, and social acceptance, we can only expect to see even more socially and psychologically confused and mixed up children. I can't even begin to imagine what society will look like in fifteen to twenty years, if Christ doesn't return and the church continues to take a "backseat" approach to evangelizing the lost!

However, this recent issue means the church needs to do a better job in reaching a very sinful society for Christ. Jesus is the only hope for what we see going on in society. If you don't think so, just reread the article above!

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

2. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Wrong on so many levels.

ed.- The situation, not your analysis.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks!

For clearing that up. I figured you were addressing the situation. Is this our future? :tear:

4. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You said it!

Why would a 3 year old be SO adamant that he was of another gender!?

What 7 year old is SO concerned about such things and makes threats to mutilate his genitals!?

THE FACT that this boy ended up visiting a psychiatrist(S) and the psychiatrist…INSTEAD of making the connection that HIS “PARENTS” were warping this child’s thoughts from a young age BUT rather diagnoses a “GENDER IDENTITY DISORDER” is OUTRAGEOUS!

“HE” didn’t begin transitioning to “Tammy” at age 8! Obviously, his “PARENTS” began that “transition” much earlier!

[​IMG]

What 8 year old has the mind set on his own to pose as Elton John!!!

This is one of the sickest gay agenda activities I have ever seen! It's child abuse plain and simple!

5. sag38

sag38 Active Member

These two so called parents should be under the jail for destroying the life of an innocent child. A textbook example as to why homosexual couples should not be allowed to adopt children.