1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Let's talk about original sin!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by tamborine lady, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Convicted by the Spirit

Chemnitz,

I find the way you are handling this situation to be not of Christ in any way. Would you talk to this person the same way if you were standing face to face?

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

2. Chemnitz

Chemnitz New Member

What you mean the Christ like thing would be to allow somebody to hold on to their dangerous delusions?

If the situation warrants it, I have been this blunt to a person face to face.

I still stand by my previous statements if somebody is going to claim I am wrong they need to prove it.

BTW I have been far more blunt than I normally am because Tamborine Lady needs to wake up and stop letting her emotions rule scripture.