1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liberty Home Bible Institute

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Christian PS Teacher, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Right and I just demonstrated how it is being put into action. The local nationals get free institute through seminary training with the benefit of a missionary mentor and are already working in the field putting it to practical use. When they complete their training they will be able to go out and duplicate their selves. In other words, off your seat and on your feet.

#21 Plain Old Bill, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
  2. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rhet Reponds to POB & Exscentric

Gentlemen,

And I am honored to use that term to refer to both of you. I am not talking about ones like you who are in the midst of the work. No sir, not at all. I know the quality of the work and the focus of both of your hearts. And I say "may your tribes increase" if I may use such a pun!

Keep up the good work. I know a couple of years ago POB and me and others thought and even tried to get an "on line" academy, Bible college, or seminary up and running. But ran into several roadblocks. But it seems now that POB is equipping those for the ministry with what is at hand. And I applaud that.:applause:

That is exactly what I meant by giving it out rather than just taking it in!!!!

Keep up the good work.:thumbs:

Remember as B. Gray Allison, Founder of Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary once said: "There is no competition amongst light houses!"

"That is all!"

3. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Thankyou for the good words Rhet. I'm waiting for your book to get out so I can get a copy for myself.
    By the way there is an outfit AFC(Arabs for Christ)linked to my sight. They just restarted recently as they were murdered to the last man several years ago . So these young men are restarting thier work in Arab countries. Gentlemen this is dangerous work, please pray for them. It would also be nice if you could visit thier site and provide some encouragement.:godisgood:

4. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    P O B Response

P O B,

The book is out. The title is: John A. Broadus: A Living Legacy.

The ISBN # 978 0 8054 4738 5.

I appreciate every consideration.,:thumbs: and may your tribe increase!!!

"That is all!"