1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Liberty Was Also Attacked in Boston

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am saying that the police can make the search, if not allowed to make the search of the home, get a search warrant (if they can) and follow ordinary police procedure.

So there is a murder in your hometown. Are you alright with the police telling you that you cannot go to church, you must stay home? And even if there is no evidence that you or anyone in your home had anything to do with it other than your home in in the locality of the murder, will you allow them to tell you what to do? Are you ok with being forced to allow them in your home just to show you are innocent. Are you okay with losing the presumption of innocence because you don't allow them in your home?

What constitutionally protected rights are you not willing to sacrifice for security?

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not ok with any of that. But then I am not sure that this is exactly what happened in Boston. I know they locked down the area in other words there was no traffic either on foot or cars in the area, but through most of the time folks were standing on the street corner down the road waiting for everything to clear. So I did not see anyone forced to stay in their home.

And should they want to search my house in a case like this I will just let them look. I just do not have a problem with that. They would be able to search my house with consent.

So I am not sure this was what some folks are making out to be. I could be wrong though.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What a chase scene huh? One 19 year old vs thousands of cops armed with all the latest high tech gadgets and military training. Helicopters,tanks all manner of electronic wonders that can track and trace a human every minute of the day. Ground penetrating radar that can see through walls Cameras on all the street corners. In the new Amerika police uniforms are meant to look every stitch military battle fatigues and the fashionable accessories include the black MP5 German submachine gun and the Austrian made Glock pistol.

Imagine for a minute the propaganda value of battle fatigues on a police force. What signal is it sending, is there a message for us there?

Well, whatever the message is it's being broadcast by the corporate mass media on all six conglomerated networks each and every day in one form or another. How many "cop shows" do the SBN (6 big networks) run every season that proudly don the battle fatigues?

What's the message?

How many Hollywood movies have police wearing battle fatigues and bustin down doors?

Is there a message?

How many times do we have to be shown police dressed in battle fatigues carrying foreign made weapons before we become desensitized and start thinking it's normal?

Obama and congress has declared the USA a battlefield. See the NDAA. You can now be declared a threat by the government and media and be hunted down and interrogated like a slave with no rights. You can be detained without charge for as long as you remain a "threat" or till the end of hostilities and they never end in this age of endless total spectrum warfare.

Think about the propaganda value of that for a moment.

What's the message?

I think the message is pretty clear. There's no reason to debate about whether or not Boston was under martial law anymore. The whole country has been under martial law since congress passed and Obama signed the NDAA. The DHs has spent billions making sure the police are armed with all the latest military gear used in the so called war on terror where on the one hand we arm and support terrorists in other countries that will help destabilize regimes that don't want to do business our way and on the other hand use those same terrorists as boogeyman to keep the sheople at home sufficiently scared enough to keep giving up their rights and accepting their new Amerikan freedom firmly under the heel of foreign bankers and corporations.

You say you don't want to give up your guns? Okay keep em but how are you going to shoot them when there is no ammo? Who's got it all? DHS now has billions of rounds and is still putting in orders for massive amounts. Keep your gun Amerika. Poncho, are you suggesting there is a conspiracy by the DHS to dry up to ammo market? :laugh:

No, not since the ammo market dried up. There's no longer a conspiracy to dry up the ammo market it's done deal.

Think about the propaganda value of that for a minute.

What's the message? You're the slave the state is god. Get used to it. Oh and "if you see something, say something" only with you're help can we round up everyone we consider to be a threat to the foreign banks and corporations that have taken over.

4. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Much exactly the same way the Gestapo gethered probably 99% of their information

If zoo zee zomting--zay zomting---vor zoo zafety!!!

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Boston was meant to send a message to America. OBEY!

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The state is your god now! OBEY!

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boston sent a message -

WE WILL FIND YOU!!!

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

They already know where we are and we're all suspects. Guilty until proven innocent.

9. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

If you are so unhappy and oppressed living in the U.S., why have you not emigrated?

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I could ask you the same thing you know if you like living in tyranny so much why don't you move to China or North Korea? Why do you have to help turn America into a prison camp? Maybe you'd be more comfortable in Florida. There's a Sheriff down there that's urging the people of his county to turn in anyone that they think might hate the government. You'd probably have the tip line on speed dial huh? Question. What's with you? Have you made it your mission to stalk me all over the board now like your buddy SN? Are you the new BB stalker?

#30 poncho, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
  11. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me thinks you did not get an answer to your question.

12. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

It's like trying to grab a greased pig at the funny farm.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You two don't want answers Salt man your questions are always meant as condemnations. They don't deserve answers. Why don't you ever ask questions about the information I post? You always have to make it about me instead, why is that?

#33 poncho, May 8, 2013
  14. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Why? I chose to come here and to stay for the last 43 years because I like it here.

Posts like this just show what a nut you really are.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Posts like this just show what a troll you really are. I do wish if you were going to stalk me around the board with your flamethrower you'd at least come
    up with some insults above a third grade level. Sheesh.

#35 poncho, May 8, 2013
  16. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I will be glad to buy Poncho a one way ticket to his choice of North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Cuba, Sudan, China, Russia, Mongolia, Burma, Libya, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Turkmenistan, plus the territories of Chechnya and Tibet. I will do this on the condition he never returns to the United States and stays in the country of destination for ten years.

#36 saturneptune, May 8, 2013
  17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Well that would be easier than excepting my challenge to debate history. Wouldn't it? What's the matter Bubba afraid to put your flamethrower away and face the facts?

18. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Somehow I don't think he will find the freedom to wake people up to the truth in those countries that he enjoys here in the oppressive United States.

19. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm trying to use words a child would understand.:laugh:

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I get it. The three little trolls. Ain't got the courage to debate me so they decidedto debase me. Cowards.