1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Limited copies of Jonah comics from Chick

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by stubbornboy, Jul 20, 2003.

1. stubbornboy

stubbornboy New Member

hi BB people.well i have a couple of this awesome out of print copies of Jonah comicbook published by chick.its in gloss paper&the artwork its painted is well it blows my socks off (fred carter is one good artist).i heard that chick had this paintings as a promo for a movie (that was never made)called jonah.so he made it in comicbook form.it currently out of print and has limited copies.i would like to sell/trade for some chick stuff or cash.some portion of the payment will go to our church/mission.hope you can help me out.if you interested email me at [email protected] and put on the subject "I WANT THE JONAH COMIC" to get the price,things i want to trade with it,questions,comments and suggestion to help the transaction.thanks for the time reading this

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hope you get some response. Most of the BB regulars would NOT be fans of Chick anything (except Chick-Fillet) :eek:

3. stubbornboy

stubbornboy New Member

yes i know hes too hot to handle but the comicbook is cool and its only focus in jonah and finding Jesus christ not on chicks very inflammable comments.its a good witnessing tool,very gorgeous artwork [​IMG] and very collectible.i hope you order it for the sake of our church who needs a little help. [​IMG]

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    How does the artwork and message differ so much from the tripe normally associated with Chick?

5. stubbornboy

stubbornboy New Member

well if you read "this was your life"tract well its that tame.its like the big format of that tract of his "first jaws" only its big and in full color full painting comicbooks.no controversial things.john 3:16 theme.