1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Listen to the Kingdom Rewards Conference

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by DeaconLew, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

Of course this is correct in an absolute sense. But if it were automatically true in a practical sense then what, possible grounds could The Heavenly Father have for chastening us? What does he chasten us for? Why all the warnings in Scripture (Pauline, Peterine, Jamesine, Johnine, Lukeine, Judeine, etcerine.) to be good or else.

Paul teaches both and divides them. Jesus teaches both and divides them. James, John, Luke, all teach both and divide them. Faith alone gets you into the family. Faith mixed with works after salvation pleases Father God.
    [sarcasm]You wouldn't know a blankety blank Calvinist if he hit you on the blankety blank head with a blankety blank two-by-four. We are Millennial Exclusionist, not Hyper-Hyper-Hyper-calvanistic accountabibibibilists. Get it right bucko! :D :D :D :D [/sarcasm]

(That was Ruckmaneese for "I am not a Calvanist. [​IMG] "

lacy

2. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

Believers will be counted righteous at the great white throne, regardless of their filthy works. Even if I pulled your feeding tube, I would be righteous in the sight of God on that die, because my sins are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ. But that does not imply that I will be found righteous by the one who paid the price of those sins at the judgment seat of Christ.

Hebrews 10
    26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
    27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
    28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
    29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
    30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
    31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

This speaks of believers who are sanctified by the blood of the covenant, despising that blood and sinning wilfully. You can sin wilfully, you know that? I'm sure you do, I know it all too well. Having the Holy Spirit in you does not guarantee you will live a holy life. You will still be held accountable for your works. Yes I see that this is written to Hebrews (saved Hebrews) so I will give it to you in Corinthians.
    1 Corinthians 3:16-17
    16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
    17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Jesus told us how to defile the temple.
    Mark 7:20-23
    20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
    21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
    22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
    23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

The only man that can defile the temple is the temple himself. And whoever defiles that temple, God will destroy. Jew? Greek? Baptist? God is no respecter of persons.
    </font>[/QUOTE]You couldn't handle the scriptures, could you son?

Why you ole' emotional fanatic. I didn't state that, nor do I teach that. You did "trying to negate" the biblical truth of IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS, and "slip your slop" towards me.

But IF you want the VERSES which "speak" of that.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Corinthians 10:22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

1 Corinthians 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

TRUTH IS, that I have imputed righteousness, and the Lord DOESN'T IMPUTE my sins to me anymore! (Rom.4) I'm not UNDER THE LAW, but UNDER GRACE, which you boys can't get. That's the SURE MERCIES OF DAVID. (Acts 13) I'm JUSTIFIED fully from the law.

Do all you boys go to the "homespun school of heresy"?

Quote:

But that does not imply that I will be found righteous by the one who paid the price of those sins at the judgment seat of Christ.

Unquote.

You got any verses for that foolishness?

THERE ARE ONLY RIGHTEOUS AND WICKED PEOPLE SON under "any" dispensation. Paul doesn't teach ANY MEMBER of the body of Christ can be WICKED, UNRIGHTEOUS, or UNGODLY, after imputation of righteousness and sealing of the Holy Spirit.

Let's SEE those verses?

Come down from that barn, and quit smoking that weed. (Jim Stafford?)

Why kid, the passage is written to HEBREWS, who make up the NATION of Israel, which has rejected the Lord Jesus Christ. That was the SIN. They rejected him IGNORANTLY during his ministry, but then rejected him WILFULLY afterwards resisting the Holy Ghost. (Acts 3:17, 1 Cor.2, Acts 7)

(Let me give it to you in Romans 9-11.)

I hate to tell you, but Heb.10 is not the same CONTEXT or SUBJECT as 1 Cor.3.

Who doesn't know that God will destroy the body of a member of the BODY OF CHRIST? He TOLD YOU THAT. (1 Cor.6) Don't live after the flesh!

Your "tantrum" didn't answer a single one of the SCRIPTURES put forth.

3. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

Of course this is correct in an absolute sense. But if it were automatically true in a practical sense then what, possible grounds could The Heavenly Father have for chastening us? What does he chasten us for? Why all the warnings in Scripture (Pauline, Peterine, Jamesine, Johnine, Lukeine, Judeine, etcerine.) to be good or else.

Paul teaches both and divides them. Jesus teaches both and divides them. James, John, Luke, all teach both and divide them. Faith alone gets you into the family. Faith mixed with works after salvation pleases Father God.
    [sarcasm]You wouldn't know a blankety blank Calvinist if he hit you on the blankety blank head with a blankety blank two-by-four. We are Millennial Exclusionist, not Hyper-Hyper-Hyper-calvanistic accountabibibibilists. Get it right bucko! :D :D :D :D [/sarcasm]

(That was Ruckmaneese for "I am not a Calvanist. [​IMG] "

lacy
    </font>[/QUOTE]Why silly, the Lord will chasten you because YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A SERVANT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS now, even though YOUR SIN is not imputed to you!
    (Rom.6)

The gospel of the grace of God was revealed by Paul, not John the Baptist, the Lord Jesus, or the 12 BEFORE HIM.

You didn't GET Rom.3. It concerned the REVELATION of Paul's gospel which is NOW REVEALED. GRACE IS NOT WORKS. They were saved by faith and works BEFORE Paul. (Rom.11:6)

You teach CALVINISTIC-ACCOUNTABLITY. Since you boys can only explain by blah, blah, blah or Ruckmanese, I'll help you out.

You believe salvation by grace through faith RULES THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE, just like ANY CALVINIST, which you have proved, just like I've said; but you also PERVERT the TRUE Arminian passages which are written to Jews, teaching them as DOCTRINALLY applicable to the body of Christ. You also have misidentified the kingdom of God as the MILLENNIAL kingdom throughout which it is not.

Millennial Exclusionism is a "doctrinal dud" concerning the body of Christ. You couldn't get Pauline dispensationalism. JEWISH SERVANTS and GENTILE NATIONS are excluded from the kingdom for they go into everlasting fire due to LACK OF FAITH AND WORKS. (Matt.7, 22, 24, 25)

4. DeaconLew

DeaconLew New Member

Carlaimpinge,
    Are you saved?

What say ye?
    -DeaconLew

5. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

DeaconLew,

Yes, I am, brother, since March 1968.

Have long have you been unlearned and unstable trying to convince other believers falsely of this damnable heresy, while wresting the scriptures unto your own destruction? (2 Peter 2:1, 3:14-17)

In Christ Jesus,
    Carl W. Denson

6. DeaconLew

DeaconLew New Member

Carl,
    Were you saved by grace (Eph 2:8,9)? Or are you working out your salvation with fear and trembling (Phil 2:12)? Are you assured of your salvation (John 6:39, 40), or are you hoping that by enduring to the end you shall be saved (Mark 13:13)? Was Christ work on the cross sufficient for salvation in eternity (John 19:30), or are you showing your faith by your works (James 2:18)?

Since the bible is full of contridictions (not really) why do you even believe it?

What say ye?
    -DeaconLew

7. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

I was saved by God's grace through the FAITH of Jesus Christ, who loved me and gave himself for me. I believed that, as testified to in the gospel of the grace of God. I do works MEET FOR REPENTANCE and am careful to MAINTAIN good works. I am assured of my salvation, KNOWING THAT I'll be raised BEFORE the last day. I'm not enduring unto the end of the tribulation, due to being gathered beforehand. Christ's work on the cross PAID for all sins under the OLD TESTAMENT. I show my faith BY MY WORKS, but I'm not JUSTIFIED by works.

The bible is full of contradictions (REALLY), and I still believe it. When you "rightly divide" them, they RECONCILE themselves as "dispensational truth", according to Pauline dispensationalism.

Now all this chitchat is nice, but until you believe the Bible, adhering to dispenationalism, according to Paul, you will be just ANOTHER follower of "another" heresy.

Stop by my site, and view my ongoing refutation of your "pastor's" thesis of falsehood. The Holy Scriptures given by the Holy Spirit prove him to be the "scripture sap" that he is. Don't follow his teachings son. Follow Paul and the teachings of the Holy Ghost in the Holy Bible.

http://p079.ezboard.com/fthemidweekrapturefrm111.showMessage?topicID=154.topic

8. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

As I have said Carl;
    As long as you embrace this "penknife" theology of yours, we will get nowhere. (Jer.36:23)

Until you are ready to accept Paul's words as they are given (like you claim to do) we (Lacy, Deacon, James, Myself, etc...) can't reaaly do much but warn you.

Be not deceived, God is not mocked...

Of course, you will whip out your penknife yet again and claim that that passage in Galatians, (which I assume you are familiar with) is not speaking about believers, blah blah blah.

I have seen many folks outright deny the truth of Scripture to avoid this uncomfortable fact. You WILL be accountable for your behavior as a christian when you stand before the Captain of our Salvation on that day of the Judgment seat of Christ. And that, "son"; is Pauline.

In HIS service;
    Jim

9. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

You babes are par for the course. Ya'll couldn't deal with a single verse presented. Only homespun statements so far, and warnings.

So BELIEF of Pauline principle of RIGHT DIVISION is JEHUDI "penknife" theology? Tell it to the Lord. He USED it. (Luke 4, Isaiah 61) I'm certain that he will chuckle. (Psalm 2)

Every single one of you "children" PRACTICE division. Don't act like you don't, you pious hypocrite.

You can't even READ Paul's words, much less discuss them. So you're gonna' warn me about your false teaching? I'm going to WARN OTHERS about you and your teachings of falsehood. (Acts 20) I demonstrate that your teaching is falsehood BY THE SCRIPTURES every time we meet.

I know the passage well, and it doesn't STATE a thing about a MEMBER of the body of Christ being slain, sent to hell, or separated from other members of the body of Christ WITHIN the kingdom of God.

I certainly KNOW that EVERY MEMBER of the body will stand before Christ and give account of himself. I teach it frequently, while preaching on DENYING UNGODLINESS. What you CAN'T PROVE by Pauline statement is that members will be killed in the lake of fire at the Lord's throne in heaven, damned to hell afterwards for a 1000 years, and separated from the members of the body.

That's what gets you kiddies about me. I know where the verses are, and I know what they say. And I will "identify" you and your falsehood EVERY SINGLE TIME with them. I will demonstrate your incompetence when you open your mouths.

10. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a horrible mis-theology that would motivate us out of FEAR and JUDGMENT for believers where the perfect love of Christ casts OUT fear and where all of my sin - past/present/future - was judged AT THE CROSS.

11. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And AGAIN I ask the Moderators here - Why is this pile of false doctrine being taught here on the FUNDAMENTAL Forum? Please move it to the Other Religion where it belongs.

12. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

Amen Bro Bob! "Pauline" Hyper-Dispensationalism is very dangerous indeed.

lacy

13. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

</font>[/QUOTE]If you do not fear God, you do not understand who He is.

Luke 12:4-5
    4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
    5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

1 John 4:12-21
    12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
    13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
    14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
    15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
    16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
    17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
    18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
    19 We love him, because he first loved us.
    20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
    21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

If you are loving perfectly, then you have nothing to fear. That much is perfectly clear. I will not pretend to believe that I love my brethren perfectly. But perfect love does indeed cast out fear.

14. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

lacy
    </font>[/QUOTE]I see that you follow your mentor's way of speaking. Distortion, corruption, and manipulation of what has been said. That's EXACTLY how the teachings are FABRICATED, just as you MANUFACTURED and INTERJECTED the above "lie". Maybe it was your other mentor?

Speaking of hypers, the last one I met was corrected BY THE SCRIPTURES so badly, as you boys have been, that he hasn't been back.

Slander is standard for people who can't deal with the verses. Ho hum.

15. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

</font>[/QUOTE]If you do not fear God, you do not understand who He is.

Luke 12:4-5
    4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
    5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

1 John 4:12-21
    12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
    13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
    14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
    15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
    16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
    17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
    18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
    19 We love him, because he first loved us.
    20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
    21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

If you are loving perfectly, then you have nothing to fear. That much is perfectly clear. I will not pretend to believe that I love my brethren perfectly. But perfect love does indeed cast out fear.
    </font>[/QUOTE]I feared God and hell when I got saved by taking his gift. (Rom.6) I fear God now that I am saved. (2 Cor.7) I don't have to fear AGAIN that at any future time MY HEAVENLY FATHER will KILL ME (death) and cast me into a place (hell) from which he has delivered me AND given me the victory. (Rom.6, 2 Cor.1, 1 Cor.15)

That is absolute nonsense. The CASTING into hell appears at the POSTTRIBULATION COMING of the Lord, when the KING sets on the throne.

16. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

17. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

lacy
    </font>[/QUOTE]I see that you follow your mentor's way of speaking. Distortion, corruption, and manipulation of what has been said. That's EXACTLY how the teachings are FABRICATED, just as you MANUFACTURED and INTERJECTED the above "lie". Maybe it was your other mentor?

Speaking of hypers, the last one I met was corrected BY THE SCRIPTURES so badly, as you boys have been, that he hasn't been back.

</font>[/QUOTE]Brother, I think mayhap, your drawers are too tight. I think you're probably the only one here that doesn't realize that I really know that Dr Bob was referring to my doctrine and not yours.

You are very good at dishing out sarcasm. But you're like a playground bully who can't take it. (Mama taught me that too.)

Speaking of Calvanists, the last one I met was corrected BY THE SCRIPTURES so badly, as you "boy" have been, that he hasn't been back.

(If you think about that last one a minute, you might save yourself blowing a gasket. . . boy. :D )

Lacy

18. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

lacy

</font>[/QUOTE]Brother, I think mayhap, your drawers are too tight. I think you're probably the only one here that doesn't realize that I really know that Dr Bob was referring to my doctrine and not yours.

You are very good at dishing out sarcasm. But you're like a playground bully who can't take it. (Mama taught me that too.)

Speaking of Calvanists, the last one I met was corrected BY THE SCRIPTURES so badly, as you "boy" have been, that he hasn't been back.

(If you think about that last one a minute, you might save yourself blowing a gasket. . . boy. :D )

Lacy
    </font>[/QUOTE]I thought TEXANS wore their drawers too tight, and high?

Wrong again, son. I was pointing out the FACT of your LYING SLANDER against me. Hyper-dispensationalism.

Yeah, the Lord AND Paul "dished out" SARCASM along with the truth to those who didn't like it.

Playground bully? Wooly-bully? Is that what Hymanaeus and Philetus might have thought about Pauline repremands? Brother, STANDING UP against the bullies is not BEING one. (See Paul AGAINST the false brethren WHO BELIEVED in Acts 15-Gal.2.)

We know what you say, and none of it makes sense, due to being non-biblical and unscriptural.

Now, I can trade insults with you but it won't help. When you speak "doctrinally" about your teaching, I will PRODUCE the scriptures.

19. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

Yes, says me, GIVING THE VERSES OF SCRIPTURE which prove it.

20. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member