Literature to South Africa "Urgent need"

Discussion in 'Missions / Witnessing / eVangelism' started by Precepts, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Precepts

Precepts
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

We all should know the desperate conditions for so many in South Africa. Multitudes are dying at a more than immaginable rate there.Sad to say, without Jesus.

I have a dear friend who is probably the best missionary I know, and I know many, about 100.

His name is Brother Stacey Shiflett, with Prayer Baptist Missions. He is requesting financial help in getting "Romans/Gospel of John", and other Gospel material shipped to his location.

This is NOT an advertisement of any sort, but simply a request for help.

Here are a couple of links to "check" him out:

http://www.untold-millions.com/

http://www.antioch-baptist.com/ABC.htm

The first link is his website, the second is his pastor's and sending church.

Thank You in the Lovely Name of Jesus!

2. showard93

showard93
    Expand Collapse

I keep up with Bro. Shiflett and he is a great person with a sweet family. Our church supports him and I will also let my Pastor know about this urgent need. Thanks for sharing.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

I think if you have any connections at all to any missionaries in any portion of Africa, there is a great need for literature and curriculum.

4. Precepts

Precepts
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Thank you. I know of three: Bro Stacey Shiflett, Bro. Lovett, Bro. Immanuel Onyempka, right off the top of my head. if I search our directories, I'm sure to find a couple more.