1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Logos for Mac

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by 4His_glory, May 17, 2008.

1. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Finally Logos Bible software is beta testing their Mac version. (Of course I downloaded a copy!)

Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Logos books are not free like esword or online Bible, but there is more content (including newer titles) and the search functions are more advanced. The Libronix library system is wonderful.

If some one is looking for a more in depth Bible program I recommend Logos. I have been using the Windows version for a while (running it in Parallels Desktop).

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can pick up some books on ebay if you spend some time snooping. There are some older libraries that still work with the new software (Windows version anyway, assume mac will too.)

Baker had a library and I think it is Ebible that has one. I like the commentaries on e-sword but for other books and resources libronix is good.

Just went through trying to get all that back on my new hard drive. Have something like 4-500 volumes :thumbs: