1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

London riots and angry youth: a speech

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Chessic, Aug 9, 2011.

1. sag38

sag38 Active Member

I just glad that God has mercy on me and doesn't just mow me down. And, I'm even more glad that Freeatlast isn't God. We'd all be mowed down in his unrighteous judgment.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    FAL Can Add to the List of Shoot On Sight: Divorced/Remarried Believers!

Not only do I believe FAL is not kidding. I think he might be willing to add those of us who have been born-again, while going t a divorce and remarriage.

Don't get me wrong, FAL is a bright, intelligent individual (who loves the Lord as much as any of us), and I count him as a brother in the Lord! It's just that he, and I have a huge gap between us when it comes to those who say they're born-again, and experience a sinful setback in any part of their life.

So let's just shoot 'em all! Look at how much administrative cost to the taxpayers the UK would save.

And if a few innocent bystanders get caught in the crossfire, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I guess they would be counted as "friendly-fire, collateral damage types!"

Love you brother, I just don't agree with your way of dealing out justice! Peace!:wavey:

Pastor Paul :type:

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Let me ask you an honest question. Do you believe in how God deals with justice? He ordered the Jews to exterminate people including animals and children killing all to the last man, woman, and child. Was that unjust?

4. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I don't think those verses mean what you think they mean...

5. billwald

billwald New Member

>Not only do I believe FAL is not kidding. I think he might be willing to add those of us who have been born-again, while going t a divorce and remarriage.

FAL will say that those going through divorce and remarriage are not born again.

6. sag38

sag38 Active Member

I don't question how God issues out justice to include the death warrants issued by Him in the Old Testament to the one in the New Testament where He issued a death sentence for the life of His Son on my behalf. But, I do question FAL's justice system. Somewhere along the line he missed out on grace.

7. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fair Question, FAL

Are we not under a period of Grace. Grace that surpasses that kind of justice?

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And What....

....Say you?