1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking at the date

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Every morning at about 3 am, a truck driver comes in a buys a quart of milk each day. He goes to the the cooer and always takes the second one. I assumed he was checking the date and wanting the newest one.

Well this am - the first one had a sell by date of 5 Dec. The second one had a sell by date of 2 Dec.

Well, sure enough, he picke up the second one - evidently he does NOT look at the sell by date.

Thoughts

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

Mat 19:30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You switched them on him, didn't ya.:laugh:

I actually do the same thing - partly for the date (which I don't check) and partly because I hope the one in back was not subject to a temp change by the door opening and closing. Doesn't really make much sense but it's become a habit.

4. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

When buying milk - cottage cheese - etc - I usually always look at the date.:wavey: