1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking for a Few Good Men and Women!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by AndrewT, Sep 27, 2006.

1. AndrewT

AndrewT <b>Webmaster</b>

Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew and I am the webmaster here at the ole' Baptist Board.

I am starting a new blog called the hightechchristian.com. This blog will be about technology from a Christian perspective. It will deal with computers, the internet, podcasting, web sites, anything technical........

I am needing some folks to write articles about current technology. You can blog about internet filtering, new computers, the best internet access, new cars, ipods, video games, product reviews, etc. All articles need to come from a Christian perspective.

Here are some guidelines to follow when writing:
    1. Only submit original articles - do not scab someone elses!
    2. At least 300 words long but no more than 500 words.
    3. You will be writing at an intermediate level. Not too basic but nothing too geeky.

If an article you submit is used on our new blog we will pay you $20 via Paypal. After the first couple of accepted articles we will look at paying more.

Ultimately we are looking for writers who can write on a weekly basis. When we reach that point we will discuss greater compensation.

Email all questions directly to me at [email protected].

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AS IT WILL NOT BE ANSWERED!

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Andrew

Didn't you right a script to scan this thread?

Wayne