1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking for IFB KJV loving church to pastor

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by thinkbible, Nov 19, 2005.

1. thinkbible

thinkbible New Member

Hello..
    I'm looking for King James Bible loving, independent, fundamental, Baptist church to pastor.

I would appreciate any contacts. I'll go wherever the Lord leads. Most probably a church of 50 to 150 would be the best fit.

More info:
    Here's a web page.
    Here's a resume (pdf)

thanks...

2. PASTOR MHG

PASTOR MHG New Member

Hello Bro.,

Keep up the good work, pray for God's direction.
    Have you considered starting a church. There is a great need here out west. I know a number of churches/pastors that would support a man like you if you came out and planted a church...just a thought. Our independent, fundamental missionaries could always use a larger base. The only way that happens is for more churches to be established.

God bless you as you serve Him,

Max

3. KJV4JJ

KJV4JJ New Member

"the fields are white" brother... just follow and pray for the LORD's leading. If He has put the calling on your life... then he will find the place and open the doors.
    GOD BLESS. Keep up the good work!
    Jason

4. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Excellent resume, brother. I am sure that God will lead you to the right church. The West IS ripe, as you have been told. My church will need a Pastor in a few years, but Pastor Chappell is going strong right now.

Debbie C [​IMG]

5. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

I know of a IFB church in Chiefland, FL whose pastor (Bro. Ron Cason) just passed away and they are looking for a good man of God. PM me if you are interested in contacting the church.

6. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

In addition to the church in FL you may also want to contact the Sword of the Lord and see if they know of any good churches that are in need of a pastor. Their number is 1-800-24-SWORD

I certainly will be praying that God's Will is done in your search.

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You may want to check the "ministries websites" Some great links are listed.

Salty