1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking For Someone

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by 4ever4Jesus, Oct 1, 2010.

1. 4ever4Jesus

4ever4Jesus New Member

Well I know this is not an Emergency or of life Threatening. But I am looking for A Christian Wife. The Lord knows what kind of wife I am looking for. But I can’t take prayers for granted. I am alone right now, as in partnership. I have only one friend I know here. I would like to meet a woman that is compatible to me that I may marry her. I’ve been engaged once. I’m 38 years old I want no messing around as I have done in the past. I want to be with one woman who is compatible for me to marry please praying I may find her. Thanks for your prayers appreciated.

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Will pray for you regarding God's will in this.

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I will be praying as well. In the meantime, be in service to the Lord and be happy in your singleness because you can serve God in ways that married people can't. I've found with a lot of my friends that when they are faithfully serving God and content in their singleness, along comes someone special....

4. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

Psalm 37:4 "Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." KJV

I married later in life compared to most of my friends, I understand how you feel and will pray for you. People always told me it will happen when you least expect it, they were right.