1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking for translators

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by TheBibleSender, Mar 30, 2009.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

Hello. I am looking for people that would be willing to translate tracts for our ministry www.afterdeathwhat.com We have 2 tracts In 100 Years and On Open Letter To Parents. If anyone would be interested and like more info you can few the 2 tracts on the site. If you are interested please send me an e-mail from the appropriate link on the website. God bless. :)

2. TheBibleSender

So far we have had the In 100 years tract translated in Tagalog and another one being done in French. Thanks to all who have prayed. Please continue to pray for more translations and for the funds to produce them. God bless. :)

3. TheBibleSender

Well I have ordered and received 10,000 larger sized In 100 year tracts in the Tagalog version that will be going to the Philippines. As for the other translations they didn't pan out. I do currently have one being translated into Burmese. I also found a printer where I can get them even cheaper. I have about 2,000 out of 50,000 of the English tracts left and Lord willing will be ordering the larger size. Please be in pray for these projects. God bless. :)

4. Spear

Spear New Member

Do you still need some help for some translation ?

5. TheBibleSender

Sorry for the late reply. Yes we do. We currently have it translated in Tagalog and it is currently being translated into the Burmese language. What language can you help with? God bless. :)

6. Spear

Spear New Member

Hi ! I'm french, so mostly french :)

7. TheBibleSender

Hello. I got your e-mail but when I replied it came back undeliverable. God bless. :)