1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Lordship Salvation

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Rolfe, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WEll what happens around here is that there is a lot of talking past each other. One person posts their view based on their definition, another responds based on their defintion. Both know the other has a different definition but is to proud to address it because in their mind they are right so they should not have to address the other's so called wrong definition and thereby view.

All the heated posts and name calling comes out of this.

Further, one does not like the view of the other so they try to assert their own definition on them and tell them what they really mean.

Hence I basically avoid all the cal debates. No one is honest about their views or the views of others around here.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That happened in the Ministry of paul, as some heard his Free grace message, and took him stating that ok to sin hard once saved!

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To me, regardles of how we view LS or Free Grace, ALL come to the same conclusions on how we ought to live after getting saved, its just back to what does God require in order to get us first really saved?

4. thisnumbersdisconnected

Padre ...

There are no Whizzo buttons for using as many six dollar words in a thread as possible. :laugh:

5. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm a polysyllabic man in a monosyllabic world. Duh.:tongue3:

6. thisnumbersdisconnected

I tried using that excuse. My clients kept telling to "speak English!" :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.