1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lutheran pastor - "Jesus was a nice guy"

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by LadyEagle, Jul 10, 2003.

1. BrianT

BrianT New Member

I've only seen you bring up someone's profile when you were disagreeing with them, and then try to use their profile in an attempt to discredit them. In the middle of a debate, you try to side track it with pokes at their person. I'm just calling them as I see them.

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Folks, y'all best be getting back to the Danish wolf in sheep's clothing. As far as I am concerned the man's a heretic. (Sorry, JV if that description is a bit too strong for your taste). Or else I'll be posting a six hour notice long before we get to a third page.

3. BrianT

BrianT New Member

You should have probably closed it right from the get go. The very first post uses the article to compare to "some people & profiles around here" - which to me shows the real reason the article was posted in the first place, which was NOT because anybody particular cares what some disfellowshipped Danish Lutheran man said in a newpaper interview.

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the story about the Dane reflect the spirit of this age, I'll let things stand. As to the rest, the comment was general enough to let pass on the grounds of: