1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mac Mini!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by DeclareHim, Mar 22, 2006.

1. jshurley04

jshurley04 New Member

I have been using a non mac keyboard for my PowerMac for several years. I have even upgraded processors with non-Mac processors. The limitations come with age, as with anything, when you purchase, do it as new as possible. Eventually, just like PC's, you will not be able to upgrade and have to purchase new. Most Mac's can be customized from reputable dealers. My favorite is PowerMax they sell both new, used and repaired Macs.

Where did you get that great Apple logo? I want one, tell me where to get it, PLEASE!!

2. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

I just google image searched for it. I don't remember what I typed though, maybe "apple computer".

I was just in Chicago and took the time to stop at the Apple store there. Cool place, plus I picked up a sleeve for my new MacBook. Even the bags they give you when you purchase merchendise at the store reflect great design. They had ropes on it to wear it like a back pack.