1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Made in the USA: Spoiled brats

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by I Am Blessed 24, Oct 21, 2008.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

World Net Daily
    By Craig R. Smith
    © 2008

The other day I was reading Newsweek magazine and came across some poll data I found rather hard to believe. It must be true given the source, right? The same magazine that employs Michael (Qurans in the toilets at Gitmo) Isikoff. Here I promised myself this week I would be nice and I start off in this way. Oh what a mean man I am.
    The Newsweek poll alleges that 67 percent of Americans are unhappy with the direction the country is headed and 69 percent of the country is unhappy with the performance of the president. In essence 2/3s of the citizenry just ain't happy and want a change.

So being the knuckle dragger I am, I starting thinking, ''What we are so unhappy about?''

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THIS 'FOOD FOR THOUGHT' COMMENTARY

Now...what are YOU unhappy about? :confused:

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would be happy if I was the webmaster of BB:laugh:

3. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just because we have a lot of things going for us doesn't give us a legitimate excuse to sit on our hands. If we can do better, we must.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Yup - the Romans were happy with their bread and circuses as well.