1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Magister University

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Paul1611, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Paul1611

Paul1611 New Member

2. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

They apparently have governmental accreditation, which CAN be great, or CAN be horrible, depending on the country. I am not sure about the ranking or Antigua/Barbuda in terms of educational standards...there used to be a website that listed countries according to the rigor of their standards, but I cannot seem to find it.

3. PilgrimPastor

PilgrimPastor Member
    Site Supporter

I don't know much about the school other than the fact they seem to be closely related to the UA school that I am doing doctoral work with currently. North Tennessee Bible Institute. They are a Non-Federally accredited school with a good reputation, strong faculty credentials, and they are very reasonable priced for a school of their type. If you look at the faculty of each school, they share much in common and I think there are some links from North Tennessee to Magister.

From the Magister site...

Historical Sketch

The Executive board of the North Tennessee Bible Institute and Seminary met on Aug 26th, 2006 for the purpose and consideration of starting a new educational outreach ministry to be named Magister University. The University would incorporate technical and vocational education with Bible education and training.

The Executive Committee approved the following: To seek a charter from the Government of Antigua and Barbuda, and to have Magister University recognized and accredited by the Ministry of Education of Antigua and Barbuda.

#3 PilgrimPastor, Aug 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2008