1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured main Objection to Limited atonement view?

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Yeshua1, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My great grandmother would often go to her church and before entering she had to give a password. Thats because the Irish Catholics were rivals for jobs, for the right to exist in this new world, for religion. In short, they would bomb each others churches. My Italian Catholic grandfather would have rocks thrown at him when he went to Sunday mass. Bottom line, its still happening.....but the funny thing is, now I see it happening by Baptists attacking Baptists. Any wonder why people reject religion as a whole!

2. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

Poor, poor Winman. Hermeneutics is not heresy. It is not even a doctrine. You've got so much, so MUCH to learn.

You have said MULTIPLE times that you do not need anyone to teach you- that the Holy Ghost speaks to you.

Yes. I compare your arrogance to Hitler's arrogance. But Hitler's arrogance comes short. He HAD teachers.

Most people are idiots. That's biblical.

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IF you hold to calvinism being heresy, and not just mistaken/erronour beliefs, are you stating that those holding those are not even saved, as holding to a flase gospel?

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.