1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Mainstream Media/Baptist Board Tactics

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, May 15, 2013.

1. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope. Not yet. See, I'm just a poor dumb hillbilly and I need it all spelled out. Our LEGAL way of throwing out the imposters is by voting. But you yourself seem to think voting is playing their game. So what do you suggest?

Actually Poncho, I think we have similar goals. We both want what is best for this country, we just approach it differently. You approach it from a political viewpoint. I want to approach it from a spiritual viewpoint.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Look it's really very simple our real rulers aren't elected. All voting does is change the faces on their teleprompter reading puppets posing as our public servants. How do we fight the huge corporations tha have hijacked our government? With bullets? No with information and boycotts. Don't buy their GMO poison. Don't buy their made in China products. Stop supporting them with our money. Stop fighting in their wars. Vote with your dollars. Buy local. Start community co ops. Grow your own veggies and if you can't buy from the farmer's market. Can we cut all their strings? No but we can put a righteous hurtin on em by saying no. We have the power don't let them tell you we don't.

Do you think the media would be reporting on Fast and Furious or the Irs targeting patriots and conservatives or Benghazi if they weren't forced into by all of us millions of "crazy conspiracy theoriests" questioning their every move and exposing their crimes? I don't.

#22 poncho, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
  3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for a concise, detailed reply. :thumbs: Now I better understand.

Now to answer your question. I don't think it's hypocritical to vote or participate in the election/political process while still believing God is in control. As an American citizen, I have a right and a duty to give my say there. Men (and women) died so we could have that right. For me, it would be wrong to complain about our government's decisions and not do my part by voting.

As for being on the BB instead of soulwinning, I believe you're correct. My passion for the unsaved should be so all-consuming that I'd have no time for anything else. Like most other Christians, I tend to fall short there. However, health problems prevent me from interacting with others as much as I'd like, so the internet is my most utilized method of socialization. Also, the BB gives me opportunity to converse with, learn from, and share with, fellow believers. Why not join us in the other forums, Poncho?

4. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. When I die, the mouth will be the last thing to go!:smilewinkgrin:

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

A
    See I'm not calling for a shooting war or doing anything radical, well I guess in this day and age asking questions and not taking part in the meaningless political theater is radical.

Yes people did die for our right to vote, but they died for much more than that. They died so we could practice our religion, speak our minds, protect ourselves and our children from tyrannical government, so we didn't have the government searching our person and homes without probable cause, so we couldn't be thrown into prison or disappeared without charges or trial or tortured into confessing to a crime we may or may not have comitted.

Now all those rights are gone and it just burns my bacon to think all those people who died to procure and protect those rights died in vain because this generation feared more for their safety than for their liberties. But you know what? Dispite all the people that have been making excuses while giving up their liberties, despite all the fearmongering, dispite all the jeering of the hopelessly brainwashed "majority" their is still a core of real patriots taking to our real enemies everyday and we're winning. We're winning the infowar and forcing the globalists out of their hiding places and exposing their crimes and we're doing all without the help of thesummer soldiers and sunshine patriots here.

I've been to the other forums here. Now I stay away from them so others here can do what they do without having to hear from me. Evidently I have "strong views" that aren't to welcome down here and I don't to invade the other forums with them. But thanks anyway.

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You have been challanged numerous times to a substantive debate on the mechanics of the Constitution, which you never accept. You always go back to the international banker conspiracy and ignore the challange. That plus the fact your posts show a lack of understanding of the Constitution and the word "republic" tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. Your idea of the "Bill of Rights" is a charge on your credit card for ten right turn signals.

7. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

No, people with strong views back up flapping their jaws with action. You merely flap your jaws.

8. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You certainly are not a "dumb hillbilly." There are many things missing in Poncho's understanding, but one of the main things is we are told to obey and be good citizens of the government we are under, as whatever government that is, God ordained it. Voting is a precious right that many do not have. If one does not like our government's policies, there are ways to work for change. That would include not only voting, but working within a political party to effect change.

It is a general rule of life, the more one is active in trying to make this a better place to live, the less they talk about it. The more time spent talking means less time for action.

The Bill of Rights for example, gives us the tools to participate in the government. (assembly, newspaper, speech etc). Citizens of Iran and North Korea would love to be able to vote and experience freedom and liberty. IMO, international banking networks is the last thing on their mind. I offered to buy Poncho a one way ticket to no less than ten countries of his choice if he would stay there. So far, no takers.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The juke box is skipping again. Attack distract and smear. SN you just done a wonderful job proving how accurate the OP is. Thank you.

#29 poncho, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The "quote" you attribute to Saturn is not an actual quote.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You are correct. I paraphrased the sum total of all his posts to save bandwidth.

BTW folks click on my screen name in one of my posts then look up all my threads and see for youself how many times I've engaged in discussions about constitution, declaration of independence and other foounding documents. SN has to resort to being dishonest just to support his views.

It's all right there in black and white for all to see. It's all documented.

#31 poncho, May 17, 2013
  12. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    True. It is attack, distract, and smear.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You would be the one to know. You went one better though. You bushwacked people while hiding behind the ignore button.

That's all documented to in the archives folks. Look it up. He did it for months.

In other words it's okay for them (SN, Arbo, Salty, and ITL)to attack people but it's not okay for the people they attack to play by their rules. They don't like it when their game gets turned against them. Lol.

This thread is good example of what the author is talking about.

You get to see it as it happens ; )

#33 poncho, May 17, 2013
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Each of these guys have a prefered method of attack distract and smear.

ITL prefers the ambush or hidden attack. That is when you put the person you have differences with on your ignore list then pounce on them from the shadows without fear of return fire. He did this until he was forced out in the open.

SN prefers the frontal assualt. He hurls himself into battle pop guns blazing. Right straight through the minefield of facts and evidence. He doesn't let them scare him. He's on a mission!

Salty prefers the flanking movement. He does his attacking from the side or sometimes from the rear. The idea is to attack your opponent while maintaining plausible deniability and an air of crediblity. That way if caught he can say "what me? I would never! See how rational sounding I am? That means I have credibilty, and besides I'm a better Christian than him. Who ya gonna believe me or the mountain of facts and evidence my opponent tries to fool you with?"

That brings us to Arbo. He prefers to wait until one or more of the others attack. Then he'll attack from the rear get off a few quick shots then run away.

Maybe you've noticed the same patterns. I mean it is quite obvious.

#34 poncho, May 17, 2013
  15. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Paraphrase?! They why did you attempt to deceive us by indicating it was a direct quote?

16. Berean

Berean Member
    Site Supporter

Poncho, If you think you are going to change the world, forget it!

17. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pounce on from the shadows? HaHaHa! Return fire? Really?

It's an internet forum. Lighten up Francis...

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Unlike some people around here, Salty I don't take everyone for total idiots. I'm sure most people here seen that for what it was so why would you try to deceive us about it?

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I think I see your point. You're saying that it's okay for you to commit cowardly ambush attacks on other posters because this is just an internet forum. Is that right?

This is a Christian internet forum. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a bible scholar but I'm pretty sure that neither Jesus or the apostles acted in such a cowardly underhanded way as you did when facing their opponents. And you tried to get other Christians to join you in your cowardly underhanded ways. I'd be ashamed if I were you. Lucky for me I'm not huh?

#39 poncho, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
  20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I've already changed it. Haven't you been paying attention to what SN has been saying? We're supposed to be good citizens while here on earth. In the USA good citizens stand up for the rights of others and call out those doing harm to others. Of course SN would have us believe going along with the wrong doing and obeying evil doers is what good citizens do. Do you really believe Jesus and Paul groveled at the feet of evildoers like SN and most preachers today try to make you believe?

#40 poncho, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013