1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Mainstream Media/Baptist Board Tactics

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, May 15, 2013.

1. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

You have little need to worry about accusations of normality.:smilewinkgrin:

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, I'm not denying a thing. You were on my ignore list, I took you off it to respond to your posts.

Link didn't work, but, I'm fairly certain Ignore List wasn't a part of it.

In Poncho's World...

Well, you are a big bore..

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Lol. Do you really believe that using tactics a third grader would be ashamed of is really the way to maintain your "credibility"?

"Oh year" that is rich. :laugh:

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

In that case I suggest you put me back on your ignore list. But this time IGNORE me instead of attacking me like a coward. And for the record you took me off your ignore list because others were calling you out for it. One poster hit the nail on the head when he said what you did "was a new baptist board low". And you still hold the record.

The best part is it's all documented anyone can go back in the archives and read it all for themselves. So go on keep denying it to "maintain your credibility".

#64 poncho, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Just about nappy time for you isn't it? Be a good boy now drink up all your fluoride and say nite nite to Elmo and Big Bird. :laugh:

6. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If anyone has a whiff of interest in your allegations I would be shocked. Of course, your recollection of events is dead wrong.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's all documented. People can read it all for themselves. Technology. Ain't it great? I guess in your world pulling dirty tricks then denying it = credibility.

But don't feel like your all alone in the dirty tricks department. Our friend SN has a history of using them and that's all documented too. Click on his screen name and look at all times he stalked people around spewing insults and hate filled posts. If he don't like what someone is saying he tries to hound them until they either stop posting here or quit. Yeah he believes in the bill of rights okay. They apply to him and those he agrees with and no one else.

You guys that talk about credibility the most seem to have the least of it. Wonder why that is? What's so great about having archives is all your dirty tricks are documented in black and white. People can read it and judge for themselves.

#67 poncho, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  8. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Attack, distract, and smear.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yep and in your case deny it deny it deny it. With Nixon it was audio tapes that documented his dirty tricks. With you it's the BB archives. How much is your credibility going to be worth after people figure out what kind of person you really are?

You probably never thonught of that while you were hiding behind your ignore button did ya? :laugh:

#69 poncho, May 19, 2013
  10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, it was YOU that was hiding behind my ignore button! HA HA!

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Just noticed your signature line. I like it.

So what sermon are your actions preaching?

It's cool to make cowardly ambush attacks on people we disagree with and if we get caught red handed . . . deny it, and lie about it till the cows come home?

That's some sermon yer broadcasting to everyone there preacher. It just oozes credibility not to mention how Christ like it is. Little wonder the world looks on Christians with disgust.

#71 poncho, May 19, 2013
  12. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You've been banging on about this for two days now. I can't imagine why. This is my last post in this thread.

1. Posting on an internet forum is not a cowardly ambush attack, regardless of the status of the poster's ignore list.

2. I was never "caught red-handed" because there is no way for you to know the status of my ignore list. Anyway, there was nothing I did to get caught red-handed.

3. I didn't deny anything. You were on my list but I took you off to interact, i.e. post responses to you. How else could I have read your posts?

4. I'm not lying about anything.

#72 InTheLight, May 19, 2013
  13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The record will prove otherwise.:smilewinkgrin:

14. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

This is what the record proves. The first thing the record proves is that you do not have one ounce of common sense. It also proves you have no interest in finding the truth, as truth is not found by demeaning and putting down others. The truth is not found through your ignorance.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Lol. I bet you don't even realize how hypocritical that sounds comming from you do ya? According to the record you raised the "art" of demeaning people to a level never even imagined here before. Next time you should maybe think before sticking your foot in your mouth in front of everyone. Lol.

#75 poncho, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013