1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Making friends at Church

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Jul 7, 2013.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

2. Dennis324

Dennis324 Member

Relax. Your wife will tell you what to do. :laugh:

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I like this!

4. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ACTUALLY that was a great book and it helped me allot while in SC. It helped me so much I searched for a church and found one in January of 2011 where I was able to make friends and felt connected. However not everywhere offers this and it would be UNFAIR to blame the author for what other churches do. The book helped me see that because people are popular on FB and other such sites does not mean they have real friends. The book challenged me to try and make real friends of which I did at that time. However I am in a different area and attending a tiny IFB church with little to offer. Also working 2nd shift is not going to help.

But for the moment and for a season I need to do this as I have large CC debts I want to pay down. Also going to be married in less than a month and my life will be different than what it was in my single days. I do not have as much freedom nor as much time to do evangelism, but I still have sometime and praise God for that. I am adjusting.....

5. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist