1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mama is near the end

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by baptistteacher, May 8, 2012.

1. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

Mama may be near the end of her journey. She fell again Sunday and fractured her cheek bone. She was already weak, and now doesn't want to eat.
    We were in North Carolina to see our daughter graduate college, and are now in Tennesee headed back to
    Oklahoma. We may try to drive all night.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying::1_grouphug:

We pray that you will have a safe trip as you come to see your mama who is not feeling very well and doesn't desire to eat anything. We pray that God will comfort you at this time and may your time with your mama be filled with memories to cherish for life! God will be your strength and helper during your traveling and with your time with your dear mama!

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm so sorry. My mom passed away 13 years ago and it still hurts. There's something special about a mama and to lose them is so hard. :( ((HUGS)) and prayers for peace, safety, comfort and wisdom for you!!

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

The whole family is in my prayers.

5. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

She is a lot better, still in ICU. Swelling in her face has gone down a lot.
    She doesn't remember falling. Slept most of the day today. She was sleeping with her eyes open when I came in earlier. Her hands are warm again, instead of cold.

6. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

I really didn't expect to find her still alive when I got here yesterday. Neither did my brother and sister. The feeding tube has helped since she stopped pulling it out.
    Thanks to all who pray.

7. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Praying for your mom, medical staff and your dear family!

8. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

Mama is still holding on. Feeding tube in her nose has been replaced with a pic line. She is so weak, yet still tries to talk whenever she is awake. She is in an Acute Care nursing center. Thanks for prayers. I have some good news I will place in a separate thread.