1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man Crashes Plane into House

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by JFox1, Mar 6, 2007.

1. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

Upset over a bitter divorce, a man did a 9-11 and crashed his plane into his mother-in-law's house in Bedford, Indiana, killing himself and his 8-year-old daughter. His mother-in-law was in the house but survived. He earlier told his ex-wife, "I have her and you're not going to get her" or words to that effect. :tear: :mad:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/11184399/detail.html

2. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Absolutly incredible. From what I read it was to "get even" with his wife...or ex-wife, cant remember...for something. In other words, take away her most precious things...her daughter and Mom.

The lust for vengence. This is sickening. The depravity of the human heart knows no bounds.

Mike

3. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Absolutly incredible. From what I read it was to "get even" with his wife...or ex-wife, cant remember...for something. In other words, take away her most precious things...her daughter and Mom.

The lust for vengence. This is sickening. The depravity of the human heart knows no bounds.

Mike