1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marriage preparation

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by Olivencia, May 22, 2009.

1. BibleMaMa

BibleMaMa New Member

Thanks.. I will keep that in mind...

2. Spinach

Spinach New Member

I've been away for a while, too, because I'm just so busy these days---and I was glad to see this thread. It gave me the chuckle I needed. I appreciate all you Godly men who stood up for women. I'm thrilled to see how much value you place on your wives. It does my heart good, really. Truly, thank you!

My husband is the head of our home. He leads well. He has wisdom from the Lord. He values me. He values my opinions. He values my help. He values my strengths. This thread made me even more thankful for him!

3. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

That is great testimony of who he is but also of you and your support.

My grandfather used to say about my grandmother that the reason he was successful was because of her. she saw her role as doin whatever she could to help him. He would often say to those of us that were young "Behind every successful man is a successful wife."