1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marriage

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by freeatlast, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Very good. They are there to read and see who is the liar. The liar is the one who changes what is written. I assume you are not one of those as all liars will have their place in the lake of fire.

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Then I also guess I'm not a Christian and will have my place in the lake of fire, right?

I may or may not be a liar, but you are definitely a fool.

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I guess you have confirmed the truth about yourself.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

4. matt wade

Yes, just another reason I will go to hell. I'll call you a fool for eternity while I burn.

5. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Enjoy yourself in your own place!

#65 freeatlast, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
  6. matt wade

He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.

[It is] as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

The way of a fool [is] right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel [is] wise.

Every prudent [man] dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open [his] folly.

A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.

Wisdom [is] before him that hath understanding; but the eyes of a fool [are] in the ends of the earth.

(you should really listen to this one) Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: [and] he that shutteth his lips [is esteemed] a man of understanding.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

7. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Like I said enjoy your stay.

8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

"Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will."

Please cut the nonsense.

9. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Note on Report Card: "Does not play well with others".

Thread closed before more damage to the name of Christ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.