1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matt 19:26

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Salty, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are currently renting one room - on the second floor - of about 600 sq feet ( there are a total of5 rooms on the floor). Sunday school will be hard to accommodate with the limited space we have. Our rent is 500 dollars per month. We are able to pay it, but it somewhat of a strain.

We currently have 5 members - yes we are small.

Next door, there is a building for sale. Guessing about 8000 sq feet. The payments would only be about $2,500 per month!

Currently, there is no way we could afford that. At the moment we don't need that much space - yet!

At this time, I am not asking the Lord to provide the building for us - rather - I am asking the Lord to give us peace if this is the direction he would have us to consider.

Also, Camillus is having a village wide yard sale on May 9th. We will have a booth and will be giving out some free items (not sure exactly what yet).
    We are praying to the the Lord that we will be given more visibility in the area, and that specifically there will be at least one mature Christian family who will start attending and that we will also have the opportunity to present the gospel to at least 5 lost people.

Acts Acts 1:4* states "and being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Camillus, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, which He said 'You have heard from me'.

* From the New York translation !

Salty

#1 Salty, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
  2. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

You can count on our prayers Salty, even if you do use the NYV. [​IMG]

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I am certainly praying for peace!! and wisdom.