1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Matthew 28:19-20 demands Landmarkism ecclesiology

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by The Biblicist, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One cannot disprove the reality of the invisible church from LMBaptist understandings though, as they would prove that their is a loal church in Bible mentioned, but they fail to see that there are other NT churches tha just them, and that together all saved comprie on true invisible and visible church!
    And no matter WHAT scriptures are to be used, our Brother here is mired in his LM beliefs...

2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What you say may be true, or false......but what everyone is telling you is.......unless you can show it from scripture you saying your opinion does.not help anyone..

When you speak to someone about the gospel...do you mention scripture at all?
    If you are not doing it here on BB how are you speaking scripture to unbelievers ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I quote and use the scriptures all the time when discussng salvation....

4. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

No, most of the time there are absolutely no scriptures used in your posts, just your assertions. When it comes to proving my use of scripture is wrong, you never do that, you simply ignore the evidences placed before you that prove you and Martin's use of scripture is incorrect. Your only response has been simply to assert your theory without a shed of evidence. Just go back and look at your posts.

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeshua, BTW doesn't your software have spellchecker on it? I'm a horrendous speller so I use mine & maybe you should try doing that...if for nothing more than to help the reader understand your posts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Back to the OP