I spoke with both the Mayo Clinic and the American Cancer Society today. They're gonna work together to try to get me down to the Mayo Clinic and be seen. The ACS did say that the doctor out here that hasn't been able to get me in yet and said it could take months and months is the one and only one in the state of Oregon who is qualified to officially diagnose and then treat this. (and they agreed that months and months is way too long considering the relatively short amount of time a person has after becoming symptomatic) I want this work out ASAP. I don't know how long Mayo's review process is. I have to call their financial department back tomorrow to finish the information process and then they have to gather my records from my current doctors (there's five of them so that should be interesting for them to do) and then make the decision of whether or not they want to take this as a charity case. Then I schedule the appointment three weeks out and call the ACS and they'll help me make the travel arrangements, and I'll have to find a place for the kids to stay out here while I'm gone. Please pray this all goes smoothly!