1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mc Nabb Benched...

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by robycop3, Dec 18, 2010.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this another Shanahan shenanigan, or is it because of Mc Nabb's poor on-field showing?

Would Mc Nabb do well on another team?

The Shanahans, Mike & Kyle, are not blame-free for the Deadskins' poor showing, but the fact is, Mc Nabb has simply not played well. And the blame Albert Haynesworth fiasco must be shared by Haynesworth himself AND the coaching staff, especially Mike Shanahan. It's my belief that a player should be utilized according to his abilities, but then I'm a pro steelworker & not a pro football coach.

Can't fault Shanahan for wanting to give Grossman a chance to swim or sink, since this season is shot anyway.

#1 robycop3, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
  2. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

He's the Randy Moss of QB's. He tries when he wants too. He just doesn't run his flapper as much.

He's getting old, over-rated, and somewhat lazy, he'll be a Raider next year.

3. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's about time. I don't understand why the Eagles didn't unload him three years earlier.